OpenMandriva Quality Assurance
Welcome to the OpenMandriva Quality Assurance portal. As our association grows, we strive to ensure that we uphold the standards of the distribution as a whole.
The goal of the Quality Assurance group is to ensure not only that bugs do not make their way to the public through testing and standards, but that they may be easily resolved through triaging to their respective packages and maintainers.
These are not meant to be perfect statements that dictate our work; rather, guiding principles that govern our work. We do not test items like individual packages, as those are left up to the maintainers; rather, we make sure that the system as a whole functions properly.
- Triaging the information received from sources to those that may find it useful.
- Cooperating with Cooker maintainers to assign bugs to those that may be able to resolve them.
- Providing for the testing repository and ensuring that migration to the stable repositories will not cause harm.
- Verifying the integrity of standards within the distribution releases.
- Coordinating and prioritising major tasks that maintainers need to be aware of.
- Determining, with the help of Cooker maintainers, the release priorities and criteria that must be upheld for any release to happen.
Those that make the decisions.
- Robert Xu
- Ben Bullard
- Colin Close
- Chris Tanner
You may also want to review Cooker's policies, in addition to ours.
We can be found at the om-qa mailing list. You may subscribe or view the archives from the OpenMandriva mailing list interface.