Currently the most common hardware is 64 bits architectures PC — Intel / AMD — also know as x86_64.
Choosing another architecture certainly means that you already know what you’re doing.
- iso name: OpenMandrivaLx.4.3-plasma.x86_64.iso
- sha1sum: 08070903464014dbc81094e4cb940ef92d586d36
- For all hardware with x86_64 processor
- iso name: OpenMandrivaLx.4.3-plasma.znver1.iso
- sha1sum: 070e41cb145989a1901bd7841b1b05f2525e2aa5
- We have also built a version specifically for current AMD processors
(Ryzen, ThreadRipper, EPYC) that outperforms the generic (x86_64) version by taking
advantage of new features in those processors. znver1 is for the listed processors (Ryzen, ThreadRipper, EPYC)
only, do not install znver1 on any other hardware. Example: Do not install znver1 on hardware with Intel processor.
Select the release in the list, it should automatically open a download page from a mirror nearby your location.
¶ Torrent and direct download (archive.org)
Click on the desired version to open the details, and download torrent or iso file from the links in the right panel.
We also seed the latest releases from own seedbox to guarantee a quick downloads. Previous release downloads may be slower depending on archive.org and other remaining peer seeders.