From Wiki [en] OpenMandriva
1. Release status
- beta will be pushed to QA as RC before making it official
- the following issues should be fixed before beta RC
- libreoffice (current version crashes on startup, fixed version doesn't build because of the diskspace issue)
- binary driver updates needed to work with 3.10.x kernels (just merge from rosa)
- urpmi/drakrpm/... repository locations (already have a fix, but waiting for the final location of the mirror list files)
- if possible, remaining artwork
- the following issues may be fixed after beta RC
- nfs issues
- java issues as far as they are unimportant for libreoffice
2. new contributors
- fedya will give new contributors a hand so they are able to contribute
- he'll also get in touch with jhonathan and Drosdeck
- a packaging guide would be very welcome and should be enhanced as a joint effort.
- new avatars selected by rugyada will be committed by mdawkins
4. TC new member
- Xu_R is agreed as new member of TC
- bero shall brief the Council about this.
- updates process just waits for a final (mirrors/api) URL, bero will then patch urpm* to use it.