From Wiki [en] OpenMandriva
- from now to 1st of March any member can send topics and proposal that will be added to the agenda
- 15th of February : Agenda of the Council is added, documents to be approved (financial and operational reports) are added to the wiki, with a notification sent to the Members mailing list.
- 1st of March end of topics added for General Assembly, we organize them by categories.
- Within the week until 8th of March: voting in Loomio on all the topics. This is the format of the general assembly this year: loomio votes. Topics will be discussed there: https://www.loomio.org/g/yipf07UB/openmandriva-association-members
- (Please ask workshop team if you have problems to sign in or to use it :)
- 8th of March the outcome of all discussions and decisions are sent to the members mailing list and added to the wiki, and start a new year taking all this in account.
Draft of activity Report
- Presence in FOSDEM 2013
- Prague 2013
- First pods linked to OMA (relation to be improved in 2014)
- Creation of Technical Committee (short description here)
- Creation of QA team, that control the releasing process and have the last word on Go No go (please help me explain it better)
- Creation of first Council
- Infrastructure team
- Worshop team
- Financial Accounts created
- First contracts with developers
- New servers
- OpenMandriva Lx 2013
- OpenMandriva Lx 2014.0
- here is the general summary of our account for 2013
- meaning of the items
infra: location of servers meeting: Prague (see blog) services: paid services Equipment: one computer
- the details have been checked and by Anurag, Colin and Tomasz during the FOSDEM. Kate and Raphaël were also present.
- if a member needs some more explanation, please mail to council a t openmandriva.org
- for the next year, we will have to elect 3 people, non members of the bureau, in order to check the accounts
- Here is the activity report of the year 2013